Help me reach my goal!Sponsor Me at March for Babies!


Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome to the Mad House!!

Hi Everyone!!

Thanks for stopping by to my newly created blog! Follow me on my journey of creating the most amazing and scrumdillyishus ( yeah I said it) baking recipes! From Cakes of all sizes, including some oh so yummy cupcakes,  to cookies of all kinds, and any kind of treat in between you won't want to miss out!! Get ready as I tweak some traditional recipes to creating some brand new concoctions that are sure to please the palate. There will be something for everyone you know, sugar free, vegan, and even the sweet tooth inducing! Please follow me on Twitter and remember to to friend me on Facebook.  This is just the beginning of something amazing yet to come, and I invite everyone to share in my adventure. Stay Tunned as tomorrow will be the first day of creating something special and inspired by the upcoming day of love, Valentine's Day!!


Happy Baking from Bradley Sweets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment